Friday, December 24, 2010

My neighbour in 3E '10

You, you and you
Nadia Fariha

made me cry
you're so great until you can make me cry, muahaha!
seriously i don't know why i missed you so much
i missed all the moments when we're together in the class
and the memories we had
we used to help Pn. Rashida to take those heavy books :D
i wanna sit with you again for the next 2 years, may I?
i know you have made a decision to go to art stream
it's okay
i'll support you always (:
and yeah, Lim's family is always da best!

the daddy and the mummy had to decide you guys' chinese names
HAHAH
their chinese name is so weird
i wonder you guys still rmb how to write your chinese name?
and you, so smart
inverted your name and became LIM AI DAN
we had 2 baby sitters too
ended up, they become my parents
Imissyouguysalot :(

Neetiaya, her so-called name (Neekson) gave me this tissue with words ;)
Neekson came from Neetiaya+Michael Jackson, nice name? XD

1 more week to go, we will be back to school :>
but i dont feel like going back to school ><
♥ 3E

No comments:

Post a Comment