Friday, January 21, 2011

ThePowerOfLove


the way my sej teacher teaches and her reaction is funny
there's two indians in my class
one named Durga Devi and the other one is Vikneswary
she always thought that Viknes is Durga
she called Viknes as Durga
then she quickly changed back to Viknes
she repeat and repeat so many times
the malay girl behind me laugh like mad girl
and seriously idk what my acc teacher's teaching
i was building castle in the air during her lesson
thought of many things this few days
today Ain and I recalled back our memories we had in 3E
during physics period
seriously missed it a lot
have to go to school tmr
it's a replacement of CNY
going for 1st 2 periods of Chemistry first
after that going for Kem Siang
hopefully it's fun
idk where's my name tag
dead

imyourladyandyouaremyman(:

No comments:

Post a Comment