Friday, February 25, 2011

Eeeee-haaaa


Monthly test is over. ;)
The papers quite okay la, some was tough.
I think my history teacher will mark the papers until crazy.
It's time to know the results.
I got my BM and Add Maths results.
Kinda satisfy la.
Today my add maths teacher tell us that got only 13 people pass and the highest is only B.
Everyone started emo-ing.
That time I was doing maths homework, when I heard that,
I can't continue my maths and my heart beats super fast.
I wanted to get an A. But I get 78 B.
If I get one more question correct, I can get A.
Okay, that's my fate.
the highest in my class, but what's the point?
I don't get an A.
Pity those who failed their Add Maths.
Don't be sad kay? It's just the 1st monthly test.
Try your very best next time :))

Alright, have to go now.
If not I can't finish up my errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment