Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ipoh ;)

Saturday morning 8smthg went KD for breakfast
9smthg start our journey to Ipoh...
first time I'm only the one went back....
I mean among my siblings
firstly, we went to my 8th aunt's hse at Malim Nawar
I had my lunch with parents, uncles, and aunts at Tanjung Tualang...
seafood XD
after my meal, went to my 1st aunt's hse in Ipoh...
drop by a while, then me, mummy, aunt in-law n cousin went to my another cousin's shop
buy until RM300+
oh gosh!
after that, we were rushing back to 1st aunt's hse to bathe
because we are going to have dinner at Unique Restaurant
It was located just beside Ipoh Lost World, great :)
the food there was delicious...and expensive!
my 1st aunt treat us because of some reasons...
here comes the pic :D

Sunday morning...
went breakfast with 6th aunt's family
at a food court...
after that, we went to grandpa's catholic grave to pray...God bless all of us....
went to cousin's shop again ;)
back to aunt's hse
my cousin's grandson
I haven't even married
he already got grandson
wootss ==
at my 1st aunt's hse...
nth to do...
i used my mum's phone to online
then spam my cousin's fb wall
hahah...
don't mind, i'm insane. x)
around 3pm....we had to got to go...
we had 'ngai choi gai' before we start our journey back to Klang..
after eating, i straight fall asleep in the car....
and it was comfortable because i sat along behind ^^
okay, that's all.
I had nothing to say anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment