Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunway Pyramid ;)

Yesterday went Pyramid
actually wanted to go on Friday
but then cancelled
because of something.
so yesterday morning,
my mum came to my room and asked want to go or not...
sure I say yes...
while waiting my sis to come out from the toilet...
i still lying on the bed...
because last night I 2smthg only sleep...
all the way yawning -.-
reached there at 10smthg...
dunwan to say about the shopping part lahh
11smthg went Thai Thai for lunch
the food is nice..
very appetizing
I actually aimed for my jeans pants and french fries that is nearby the cinema
but then...I get nothing
but I got a high heel shoes...
yippieeeeeee!
we bought a lot of things...
Valentino Creations was our 1st and last shop XD
my dad bought his shirt....
around 2smthg came back to Klang....
I slept in the car....
and then reached home....
i straight sleep on the sofa for 3hours
gosh.....
damn tired -.-

ps : I feel like going there with friends...
but dont know whether my parents let or not -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment