Monday, March 28, 2011

Schoolll

Today during chemistry lesson
my Indian friend who sat beside me
wanted to ask me something, so she called me
I did not give any response
then she called my name loudly
she looked back and see who was seeing at her
then only I answer her, HAHAH
is not that I am action or what, is I don't feel like talking that time
And then this month a lot of competitions among classes going on
when they asked me whether I wanna enter or not
I always use my fingers and show 'x' to them
I don't like to participate, I'm not active though
but I feel like taking part in all running activities weih
I don't know why
I am going for the Centro Run :))
And I feel like participating in this year's school Sports Day
because I know next year I couldn't participate

I've grown fatter. NOO! I don't wanna wear M size. Shit!
My trousers are so freaking tight. Arghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment