Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sundaeeee!


Another awesome Sunday I had. :)
Though I faced the pc for quite a long time.
I knew a good news.
My dad is bringing me and my second sis to Phuket.
In few weeks' time. yippie!
My eldest sister is not going.
She was so sad when I told her that.
She even don't believe what I've told her.
Pity her, hahah.
Nysa, wait gugu ya. hahah. *crazy*
I miss my nephews and nieces a lot.
That's why. @__@
I baked butter cookies in the afternoon. :D

Nona cookie :)

Look at the A. Giant size mann. hahah.


They're ready!

notice the cacated X?




Xin without Er.

I wanna bake this next time!

Went for badminton with my family
And then steamboat in my house. :DD
I'm effing full now. fatgirl.

One more thing....

I miss my yang yang. :/ my grandson!
I've been so long didn't see him.
For few months.

Last year's pic. Look at his mouth, so effing cute!

His chubby cheek! <3
Can he be my son? *crazy*
Everyone will fight to carry him. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment