Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Holiday mood : ON


Are you guys ready for holidays? HAHAH. I'm skipping school on Friday. So, tomorrow will be the last day for me. I guess most of you do too. :D Mummy and daddy with uncles and aunts will be going to Taiwan on this Saturday, the first day of our holidays. For a week. .____. How am I going to live without my parents? Suffocate. I'm going to stay at my uncle's house for 4days because my eldest sis won't be around too. And I’m not going to attend any functions or events like prom night and Convent mooncake festival. So, people please stop asking me. I’m getting fed up. Saturday afternoon I’ll be following my cousin to her house so I won’t be attending the mooncake festival thingy if not I’ll be going. So, any plans for this coming holidays? Outings? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment