Monday, August 15, 2011

Only for you. ♥


Happy Sweet 16th Birthday,
N
adia Fa
riha @ Lim Aidan.

You're getting older and older but you're still pretty. ;P I know you're sad that you didn't receive any present from me. *perasan* HAHAH. Sorry for the late birthday present. I think honey told you that dy. As you know, good things have to wait. SO WAIT LA. ;P Do enjoy yourself especially today. Too bad your birthday is on the Ramadhan month but you still can celebrate tonight. :) Eat till your stomach burst yea. ;P Last year is really the best year for me in school because you were my neighbour. :D But after PMR, almost everyday I didn't sit beside you. Sorry for that. You were diketepikan. HAHAH. I still remember last year I made a bookmark for you. Is the bookmark still alive? HAHAH. I forgot what I wrote dy -.- I feel like doing another one for you this year. See if I have time to do and time to think of what should I write. HAHAH. Whenever I see you in school, I feel like pinching you, hugging you and kissing you. But I do hug and kiss you most of the time. You dont mind rite? You are way too cute. Why are you born cuter than me? HAHAH. If you got any unhappy, you can always tell me. I'm ready to be your listener. I am so surprise that honey put me in the first page, I mean second. And I know you're happy that his name appears in my page. ;P I know the wishes I wrote in the so-called 'folio' with your sexy look infront is super short. Because I cant think, my brain lagged. HAHAH. So this is the replacement. XD I cant describe my love for you. I can say Iloveyou to you even there's a distance between us, like today. Hahah XD Okay that's all.

Lastly,
I love you to bits, darling.
Stay pretty and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment